28 July 2009

Taken with Thought, Still Prone to Care, Makin' Tea in Your Underwear


Just watched
this , can't wait. I love Ellen Page. People tell me I look like her? She's hilarious. Plus, Landon Pigg and Alli Shawkat?! Loveloveloveeee.



I need to make
these NOW. I haven't had good pastry in a while.



Not gonna lie, I am really excited about The Time Traveler's Wife movie. I've never read the book, but the movie looks really sappygood. I cry most times I see the trailer on tv, and I can always use a good cry, ya know?



Can't wait for
this to come back! However, I wonder how it will differ from the seasons on Bravo. We shall see.

So, I think I've decided on what to change my major to...Anthropolgy with a concentration in Visual Anthropology and hopefully a minor in Art History.

Love always,
A.

all images courtesy of imgfave

4 comments:

  1. I love each of those pictures, especially the last one. I'm also going into my first year of college in the fall, and I allllmost majored in art history! Now I'm majoring in linguistics though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my major right now is journalism but i'm changing it once i get to school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous28 July, 2009

    love the umbrella tights photos

    wow I dunno when the last time I had a pastry actually was haha

    I loved the time travelers wife book, but I dunno if the movie will be too sappy hmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thought that video was hilarious, too! Ellen Page and Alia Shawkat are two of my favorite actors!

    ReplyDelete