20 July 2009

Currently Coveting


On my wishlist right now...
1. Cute flats. I defintely need new shoes for school. I already have two pairs of boots, so some new flats are in order.

Paddington ballet flats, fredflare.com, $28


Sasha bow slip-ons, fredflare.com, $28 dollars

2. Belts. I need some new brown and black simple leather bel
ts, for tunics, dresses, etc.

Ecote peace belt, UrbanOutfitters.com, $19.99

The Skinny Belt, fredflare.com, $12

3. Jackets. I need all-purpose, go anywhere light jackets for fall.

Twilight jacket by BB Dakota, fredflare.com, $64
I wear a lot of jeans, so this would work either with bo
ots, flats, or sneakers.

Classic trench, gap.com, $88
I've been longing for a trench for the past few weeks, and this one is perfect. So perfect, so versatile, so chic. There's also a lovely little girl's trench at Target for $19.99, so that may be another option as well.

I'm also in the market for a new pair of low top black Converse All-stars. I think everyone should have a pair, they can easily be dressed up or down.


Love always,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment