31 July 2009

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y SSSSaturday Niiiiigt

Hello, readers.

Yesterday was sort of a blah day. I woke up around noon after having a dream that I got raped, which was quite upsetting. Then I did some dishes that my lovely siblings left and baked cookie brownie bars. It's exactly what it sounds like -- brownie with bits of cookie dough dropped in. Soooo gooood. After that, I watched DVRed episodes of Barefoot Contessa until my mom came home from work and we went to Michaels and I got two canvases and some paint. After a delicious dinner of cheesesteaks, I went to Target, where I got Julie & Julia, two long sleeved shirts for six dollars each and a pair of black leggings.



I actually wrote this entry last night, around 9:30, but then I started feeling weird, so I went to sleep, even with the huge pile of stuff on my bed, which included about three books, a bottle of perfume, a camera, and other random items. Then, I woke up around 1:30am and felt fine, so I went on facebook for a bit, and cleaned my room. So, here I am, finally posting. I've got a dentist appointment today, which I am not looking forward to. After that, I'll be going to my best friend's graduation party. Boring day, but it's better than having to work!

OH, and everyone should go look at Gabby's fabulous DIY. It's so simple and amazing.
Love always,
A.

image courtesy of imgfave

3 comments:

  1. i am good friends with Gabby and trust me those zipper flowers look oh so lovely in person

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH HEY GUYS. ZANKS FOR THE SHOUT OUTS.

    ReplyDelete