16 August 2009

It's a Cold Spell, Casting Over Everything We Felt

Let's see...

1. I am totally sunburned even though I put on sunscreen. I look like Mr. Krabs.



2. I've started packing for school and it's proving the be harder than I thought to pick which things stay and which things go. So far, I've packed all my winter wear ie; sweaters, long sleeved tops, etc.

3. Wednesday is my last day at work until I come back at Christmas. I can't wait to just have the next week to myself. Thank God.

4. I promise I'll get back to scheduled programming soon... Six Outfits and whatnot, and I'll do a post of the new stuff I've gotten recently!

Love always,
A.

3 comments:

  1. I really like your blog.. are you going to college or a boarding school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again lovely!
    I too am sunburnt... GUH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Mr.Krabs clipart. May I copy for my clipart website? http://www.spongebob-fans/clipart01.html

    ReplyDelete